Aina Alive is an experienced Agile Coach and a Business Consultant with 20 years of experience in different industries, from hospitality and tourism to banking and engineering, a Founder & CEO at Bee Agile Tutoring and a co-founder, CEO & VP of Marketing at The PMO Community.
Aina is a much-in-demand speaker and has presented at more than 100 conferences worldwide. At some of the events, she was invited as a keynote. Her topics are Agile, Project Management, P3O, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, People Management, and Soft Skills. A guest instructor at NASA in 2022 & 2023 with topics on Conflict Resolution & Negotiation and Facilitation Techniques.
Her book "It Starts with YOU. 40 Letters to my Younger Self on How to Get Going in Your Career" hit the #1 position in the #jobhunting category on Amazon and is featured in a Forbes Councils Executive Library. She also contributed to the books "Mastering Solution Delivery. Practical insights and lessons from thought leaders in a post-pandemic era", "Green PMO. Sustainability through Project Management Lens" and ran a book writing challenge on the topic "The Evolution of the PMO: The Rise of a Chief Project Officer"
Aina is a Finalist in the Immigrant Entrepreneur of the Year category in 2021 by the Canadian SME National Business Awards.
Aina has nearly 20 years of experience transforming businesses, leading change and developing leaders. Aina has a vision for a world where leaders and teams are empowered to experiment with and execute new ideas and produce maximum results.
• Passionate and enthusiastic Agile Coach/ Servant Leader with eight years of experience in helping large enterprises in their journey;
• Agile Methodologies: Scrum, XP, Lean; Kanban boards, facilitating Daily Standups, Sprints planning, Sprints reviews and retrospectives, backlogs refinements; Burndown charts, managing Product Roadmaps, User Stories creation and estimation, release planning and control;
• 30 Female Entrepreneurs to Look Out in 2021 by NYC Journal
• Women of the Year 2022 Nominee by DMZ
• Women of Inspiration Nominee 2022 by UWN (Universal Women's Network)
• Women in Tech Ambassador.
• International correspondent at https://pmworldjournal.com/ Contributor in Disruptors Magazine
• Explain Agile and business in a creative and easy way by drawing fun sketches (see in my posts)